FINANCIAL HOLDING COMPANY
Do you wish to proceed ?
1. What is online rescheduling and how does it work?
Rescheduling is an offer to reduce your payment amount by extending the financing tenure in case you face financial constraints.
Just follow the guidelines through our online portal.
2. What are the information required for online rescheduling?
The information needed are as follows:
Identification Number (NRIC);
Financing Balance, Profit rate, expiry /end date.
3. Is there a reference available to ensure my submission is according to the requirements?
You can proceed with your estimate figures and we will revert to you upon your submission.
4. Am I eligible to apply if I’m a bankrupt?
No, rescheduling is not applicable to a bankrupt, however you may contact us for an alternative solution at our Careline 03-20835000.
5. How long will MBSB Bank take to respond?
We will reply within 24 hours.
6. How do I receive the confirmation of my application status?
You may verify your status by calling our Careline at 03-20835000.
7. Will the online rescheduling be accessible via smartphones and all browsers? (i.e. Google Chrome ; Mozilla firefox; )
Yes it is accessible via smartphones and other electronic devices.
8. Payment holiday is applicable in specific and exceptional circumstances, such as when customers are effected by natural disasters.