Visa Debit Card-i
Features and Benefits
Quick and Convenient
- One card with dual functions, it’s an ATM and Payment card.
- Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your account.
- Cash withdrawal at any VISA Plus and MEPS ATM network worldwide.
- Simple and fast payment by just tapping your MBSB Bank Visa Debit Card-i on Contactless reader machine.
- Maximum of RM250 per transaction, cumulative total of RM750 per day and 3 consecutive transactions per day.
Purchase (Point-Of-Sales transaction)
- You can shop using your MBSB Bank Visa Debit Card-i at any outlet that accepts MyDebit or VISA nationwide/worldwide.
- Pay with your MBSB Bank Visa Debit Card-i and the amount spent will be deducted from your linked Savings / Current Account-i.
- Sign on the transaction slip / key in your PIN for verification.
- CNP transactions include online transactions, mail order and telephone order transactions.
- Call our Call Centre at +603-20963000 for one time activation. Alternatively you may also activate your card at any nearest MBSB Bank branch.
- Call our Call Centre at +603-20963000 for Overseas Purchase & Cash Withdrawal activation. Alternatively you may also activate your card at any nearest MBSB Bank branch.
Security and Fraud Transaction
- Receive instant SMS alerts on your MBSB Bank Visa Debit Card-i transactions to help you monitor your account activity and safeguard yourself against unauthorized transactions.
- These SMS alerts are sent at no extra cost to you.
Who Can Apply
MBSB Bank Savings / Current Account-i accountholders aged 18 years and above.
- Joint account with signing condition “Either One to sign”.
- Sole Proprietor
How to Apply
- Just walk in to any nearest MBSB Bank Branch to open any of our Savings / Current Account-i and you will be issued with the MBSB Bank Visa Debit Card-i instantly
- For existing account holders walk in to any nearest MBSB Bank Branch and bring along your card and identification document.
- MyKad / Army / Navy / Police Identification document.
- Valid passport (only for non-Malaysians)
Fees and Charges
|Type of Charges||Charge|
|Card Replacement Fee due to
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||
|Overseas Transaction Conversion Fee||
|Balance Enquiry Fee
|Interbank GIRO (IBG)||
|Instant Transfer (IBFT)