MBSB Bank e-wallet
MBSB Bank e-wallet is the "First Shariah Concept" electronic money (e-money) service via mobile application offered by MBSB Bank.
Features & Services offered:
- Maximum e-wallet balance = RM 1,000.00
- Daily maximum transaction amount = RM 200.00
- e-wallet reload = FPX
|Monetary Transaction||Non-Monetary Transaction|
Provides various security features such as:
- One valid mobile number allowed to register MBSB Bank e-wallet
- Access to banking services is protected by a secured login procedure using username and password to ensure app is connected to the official MBSB Bank site.
- Every "pay out" transaction, you are required to key in your 6-digit transaction PIN
- Sensitive data such as password or transaction information will be transmitted on public network through secured protocols SSL, TLS and HTTPS.
The minimum mobile device requirements:
- The mobile device must not be jail broken or rooted.
- Internet connection.
- The supported mobile platform and version is as follows:
|iOS version 11.4 and above||Devices that installed with Android Version 5.0 or above|
How do I register for MBSB e-wallet?
- Download MBSB e-wallet application via Google Play or Apple Store
- Launch the MBSB Bank e-wallet application
- Click Sign Up button
- Key in user details and click submit Button:-
- Full Name (as per NIRC)
- Select Country
- Valid Mobile Number
- Password, Confirm Password (8-10 alphanumeric & special characters)
- Transaction PIN and Confirm Transaction PIN
- Agreed to Terms and Conditions
- Request and key in 6 Digits OTP
- Key in Valid OTP and click Submit button to complete the registration
- Key in your registered mobile number and password to login