Responsible in managing and executing Cash Management product initiatives/plans in order to deliver the business objectives/targets.
Product/ service development:
- To continuously enhancing the Cash Management products/services in achieving the competitive edge within the bank industry.
- To explore and develop new Cash Management products/services, in line with organization’s medium-to-long term strategic business objectives.
- Development of business process and business/ financial models for enhanced or new products and services that include:
- operating models
- pricing structures
- implementation plan
- In-trend with the latest digital technology and payment landscape globally
- Project management (where applicable, to co-manage) on the implementation of new /enhance products
Business development and marketing management:
- To continuously promote and market Cash Management products to the corporate clients.
- To execute the business plans specifically on initiatives related to Marketing and Promotion
- To build product acceptance and awareness to the relevant corporations/government bodies by developing and implementing cost effective marketing programs.
- To further grow Cash Management products/services, in line with the organization’s business objectives.
- To identify and analyst the market/ business trend for Cash Management among the banking industry and evaluate the feasibility of the most suitable solution within organization
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Implements departmental policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or its equivalent.
- Post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Technical Qualifications
- Strong computer literacy skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Additional requirements
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in areas relating Electronic Banking, Retail Banking, Transactional (Wholesale) Banking or Card Services.
- PC literate, well organized and have the drive to excel.
- Strong leadership qualities, aggressive and result oriented.
- Ability to lead a meeting/discussion with external parties such as Merchants and Corporate Businesses