FINANCIAL HOLDING COMPANY
Do you wish to proceed ?
1. What is online rescheduling and how does it work?
Rescheduling is an offer to reduce your repayment amount by extending the financing tenure in case you face financial constraints.
Just follow the guidelines through our online portal.
2. What are the information required for online rescheduling?
The information needed are as follows:
Identification Number (NRIC);
Financing Balance, Profit rate, expiry /end date.
3. Is there a reference available to ensure my submission is according to the requirements?
You can proceed with your estimate figures and we will revert to you upon your submission.
4. Am I eligible to apply if I’m a bankrupt?
No, rescheduling is not applicable to a bankrupt, however you may contact us for an alternative solution at our Careline 03-20835000.
5. How long will MBSB Bank take to respond?
We will reply within 24 hours.
6. How do I receive the confirmation of my application status?
You may verify your status by calling our Careline at 03-20835000.
7. Will the online rescheduling be accessible via smartphones and all browsers? (i.e. Google Chrome ; Mozilla firefox; )
Yes it is accessible via smartphones and other electronic devices.
8. Payment holiday is applicable in specific and exceptional circumstances, such as when customers are effected by natural disasters.
Please be informed that MBSB Bank will open a new branch in Shah Alam on 20-8-2019 at the following premises:
For further information and assistance, please contact our 24 hours Customer Service Centre at 03-2096 3000 or e-mail your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to serve you better.
Please be informed that effective 18-8-2019, MBSB Bank’s Kuala Terengganu Branch at No 1A, Jalan Air Jernih, 20300 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu will be relocated to the following premises:
Please be informed that effective 19-8-2019, MBSB Bank’s Alor Setar Branch at 1578, Jalan Kota, 05000 Alor Setar, Kedah will be relocated to the following premises:
Please be informed that effective 19-8-2019, MBSB Bank’s Johor Bahru Branch at 1st & 2nd Floor, Bangunan KWSP, Jalan Dato’ Dalam, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor will be relocated to the following premises:
Please be informed that effective 19-08-2019, MBSB Bank’s Seremban Branch at S-1, Kompleks Negeri, Jalan Dato’ Bandar Tunggal, 70000, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan will be relocated to the following premises: