Prime Fortune Term Deposit-i Campaign
14 February 2019 – 31 May 2019
The Campaign is open to all new and existing MBSB Bank’s Customers (“Eligible Customers”) subject to the following criteria:
- For Individual:
- Sole or Joint Account Holder aged 18 years and above (both residents and non-residents);
- Staff of MBSB Bank.
- For Non-Individual:
- Sole proprietor, Club/Society/Association, Partnership/Firms, Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
- MBSB Bank is offering new placement of fresh fund into new TD-i Account for a period of three (3) months, six (6) months or twelve (12) months.
- The rates offered on respective tenure to eligible customers for the campaign are as follows:
Tenure Campaign Rates (%p.a) 3 months 4.08% 6 months 4.18% 12 months 4.48%
- The minimum TD-i placement amounts on respective tenures imposed to eligible customers for the campaign are as follows:
Tenure Minimum Placement (RM) 3 months RM8,888 6 months RM18,888 12 months RM28,888
- Unlimited amount for each placement of TD-i.
- Any placement or withdrawal for this Campaign must be made Over the Counter (OTC) only at any of MBSB Bank’s branches in Malaysia.
- Depositors are required to open MBSB Bank Current Account-i or Saving Account-i , whereby principal and profit payments will be credited into their MBSB Bank Current Account-i or Saving Account-i upon maturity.
- The profit is paid upon maturity for three (3), six (6) and twelve (12) months tenure.
- Eligible Customers who prematurely withdraw any amounts from the TD-i before the completion of the promotional TD-i tenure shall not be entitled to any profit under the TD-i regardless of the number of completed months at the time of premature withdrawal. Any premature withdrawals shall constitute the giving of Ibra’ (rebate) by the Eligible Customers of all profit.
- The Campaign Rate is fixed until the maturity date.
To view the full set of Terms and Conditions, click here
To download the campaign Flyer, click here